PhD, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida; MAPRM (Master of Advertising and Public Relations Management), Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore; B.Com, Bundelkhand University, Jhansi
Contact: 011- 41242411
Total Years of Experience
Brief description of Experience
Dr. Varsha Khattri is an Associate Professor in the area of Marketing at FORE School of Management, a resourceful professional with more than 14 years of experience in teaching, training and research. Her subjects of interest are Brand Management, Advertising Management, Consumer Behavior and Integrated Marketing Communication. Many of her insightful papers have been published in reputed journals like Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, Global Business Review and European Case Clearing House. She also won laurels for best paper in several conferences. To her credentials, she has also been a part of Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) India Chapter, Tata Motors, Common Wealth Games and Directorate General Resettlement, Ministry of Defence Training Programmes and also recorded video lectures for Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) in her previous assignment at Amity Business School.
Research Interest Areas
Brand Management, Advertising, Marketing Communications, Consumer Behaviour
Consulting Interest Areas
- Khattri V, Tewary T (2018), Comparative Vs Non Comparative Advertising: Examining its Impact and Purchase Intentions, Pacific Business Review International Volume 10 Issue 12, June, ISSN: 0974-438X
- Khattri V (2018), Adoption of Cloud Based Marketing Systems for Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMES), Indian Journal of Economics and Business, Serial Publications, Volume:- No.17 (2018), Issue No :- 3 (2018), Pages :- 423-438, ISBN :- 0972-5784.
- Agarwal S., Khattri V. (2018), Impact of Environmental Awareness on the Purchase of Green Products, Effulgence, Vol. 16 (Special Issue), January - June, 2018, Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies, ISSN (O): 2456-6675, ISSN (P): 0972-8058
- Das, J.K., Prakash O, Khattri V. (2016), Brand Image Mapping: A Study on Bathing Soaps. Global Business Review 17(4): 1-16, 870-885.
- Khattri V., Sharma N. V. (2013), Evaluation of the scope and influencers of social media marketing, Asian Journal Of Management Research (International), Volume 4 Issue 1, Page No 92-104, ISSN No: ISSN 2229 – 3795
- Sharma N. V., Khattri V. (2013), Sales Forecasting for the Indian Tractor Industry for the Financial Year 2012-13, The IUP Journal of Marketing Management, Vol XII No 2, Page 44- 61, May 2013, ISSN 0972-6845
- Das, J.K., Prakash O, Khattri V. (2012), Brand Personality Mapping: A Study on Colas. Asian Journal of Management Research 3(1): 193-200.
- Manikandan V, Swaminathan G., Khattri V. (2012), They don't just cater, they care” – a case on Sakthi's Kitchen Pvt Ltd, Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies Collection, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, (International), 10.1108/20450621111206009 (Permanent URL)
- Khattri V, Prakash O (2012), It's a Matter of 'Life' and 'Life Insurance': A Case Study on Changing Trends of Advertising in Insurance Sector, European Case Clearing House 2012 (International) Case -Reference no. 512-008-1, Teaching note -Reference no. 512-008-8.