B-Tech(ECE), IIT (BHU), Varanasi; MBA, Institute of Management Nirma University, Ahmedabad; Ph.D., IIT (BHU), Varanasi.
Total Years of Experience
Brief description of Experience
Dr. Vinaytosh Mishra is working as an Associate Professor at FORE School of Management, New Delhi. He has more than fourteen years of industry experience in industries like IT, manufacturing, retail, healthcare, and education. His research interest includes Healthcare Operations Management, Healthcare Supply Chain Management, Healthcare Instrumentation, and Digital Health, He has publications in more than twenty Scopus, SSCI, ESCI indexed journals and ABDC and ABS listed journal. He has also successfully filled an innovation patent in medical instrumentation. He has also been a visiting faculty at IMT-Ghaziabad, IMI-Delhi and CIMP-Patna.
Research Interest Areas
Operation Management, Service Operations, Supply Chain Management, TQM, Healthcare Management, Health Economics, Public Health, and Digital Health
Consulting Interest Areas
Healthcare Operations, Chronic Care delivery, Healthcare Quality Management, Digital Health and Public Health
- Mishra, V., & Sharma, M. G. (2021). Framework for Promotion of Medical Tourism: A Case of India. International Journal of Global Business and Competitiveness, https://doi.org/10.1007/s42943-021-00027-7
- Mishra, V., & Sharma, M. G. (2021). Telemedicine as frugal intervention to health care: A case of diabetes management. International Journal of Healthcare Management, https://doi.org/10.1080/20479700.2020.1870348
- Mishra, V., & Sharma, M. G. (2020). Understanding humanitarian supply chain through causal modelling. South Asian Journal of Business and Management Cases, 9(3), 317-329.
- Mishra.V.,(2020). Factor Affecting the adoption of telemedicine during COVID-19, Indian Journal of Public Health, 64(6),234-236.
- Mishra, V., (2020). Phased Approach for Adaptation of Telemedicine in Diabetes Management, Health Policy and Technology, 9 (1), 7-12
- Mishra, V., (2020). Customized Quality Assessment Framework for Diabetes Care. International Journal for Quality Research,14(1), 129–146
- Mishra, V., Samuel, C., & Sharma, S. K. (2018). System Modelling for Forecasting of Diabetes Prevalence. Indian Journal of Public Health Research & Development, 9(7), 139-144.
- Mishra, V., Samuel, C., & Sharma, S. K. (2019). Lean, agile, and leagile healthcare management–A case of chronic care. International Journal of Healthcare Management, 12(4), 314-321.
- Mishra, V., Samuel, C., & Sharma, S. K. (2019). Decision of decentralization in a healthcare service–a case of diabetes management. International Journal of Healthcare Management, 12(4), 308-313.
- Mishra, V., Samuel, C., & Sharma, S. K. (2019). Patient’s Utility for Various Attributes of Diabetes Care Services. IIM Kozhikode Society & Management Review, 8(1), 1-9.
- Mishra, V., Samuel, C., & Sharma, S. K. (2018). Supply chain partnership assessment of a diabetes clinic. International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance, 31(6), 646-658.
- Mishra, V. (2018). Measuring Technical Efficiency in Healthcare. Pacific Business Review International 11 (6), 36-44
- Mishra, V. (2019). Fuzzy Model for Risks Assessment in a Healthcare Supply Chain. Pacific Business Review International ,11(9),50-61
- Ahmed, F., & Mishra, V. (2020). Estimating relative immediacy of water-related challenges in Small Island Developing States (SIDS) of the Pacific Ocean using AHP modelling. Modelling Earth Systems and Environment, 6(1), 201-214.
- Sharma, M. & Mishra, V. (2019). System Dynamics Modelling for Reverse Logistics Supply Firm. Pacific Business Review International ,12(6),72-80
- Ahmed, F., & Mishra,V. (2020). India's Ocean Diplomacy in the Small Island Developing States (SIDS)of the Indo-Pacific: Modelling the Enablers using Fuzzy AHP, Pacific Business Review International,12(7),60-73