Approved by AICTE & considered at par with MBA degree by AICTE
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2013 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by Tuesday, October 1, 2013 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online http://www.fsm.ac.in/signin.php . For online application submission candidates need to pay Rs. 1650/- either through credit/debit card or can send the Demand Draft made in favour of “FORE School of Management”, payable at New Delhi along with the print of the E-mail confirmation of the application submission.
- Candidates can also apply on the prescribed Application Form available at the reception of FORE School of Management by paying Rs. 2000. Admission Brochure can be downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page. In case a candidate is interested in applying for both PGDM & PGDM-IBM Programmes, he/she is required to fill two forms separately.
- Candidates can apply either in Self Sponsored Category or Company Sponsored Category. Candidates applying under Company Sponsored Category need to download the format from the website and submit the Company Sponsored Certificate in the given format within the stipulated timeframe. Change in category is not allowed.
- Candidates shortlisted for GDPI must fill up the "Information Sheet" online compulsorily before appearing the process.
We offer an enriched and value added program encompassing the following:
- Our placement activities and compensation offered to our students matches the best that the industry offers.
- We offer scholarships to needy students with excellent academic performance.
- We provide an opportunity (as per our schedule) to all two year full time students to attend a one week’s compulsory International Immersion Program at a location outside India, the cost of which is included in the fee of the program.
- We provide ample opportunities to our students to engage in a variety of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities for their holistic development.
- Besides the well qualified core faculty at FORE, we invite industry leaders to take courses and special sessions for students to discuss the best business practices etc.
||Self Sponsored Category
||Company Sponsored Category
||Rs. 11 lacs
The above fee is inclusive of tuition fee, library charges, computer centre usage charges, cost of books and reading material and compulsorily attending an International Immersion Program
- Commencement of Application Process: September, 2012
- Last Date for submission of Application form: December 10, 2012
Admissions Calendar 2013:
|Sale of Application Forms
||September – December 10, 2012
|Shortlisting for Group Discussion & Personal Interview
|Group Discussion and Personal Interview Session
||February – March 2013
|Declaration of Result
|Commencement of Programme
Ph: 011-41242415/ 26569996